Residents can view the Master Calendar, which includes all events, meetings and programs listed; or, choose your HOA, the Council or other categories from the dropdown menu above the yellow bar to sort the listings.
- If you are a community group or organization that has an event, program, meeting, etc. that is open to the public, you may submit it to the community calendar for consideration.
- If your listing is approved and occurs in an ACC-owned facility (Civic Building, Community Center or Community Park), you may submit an LED sign request form for consideration.
- On July 27, 2021, the CDC recommended that all people (regardless of vaccination status) wear masks indoors in places with high transmission rates. The Arizona Department of Health Services backs this recommendation, due to the high transmission rate in Maricopa County.
- As of Aug. 9, 2021, construction on the skate park project will be underway. The hockey rink will no longer be accessible, but the existing skate park will remain open through October. Residents are reminded to abide by all signage and fencing in the area; this is for YOUR SAFETY.
- Overseeding takes place Sept. 13-Oct. 17. Areas will include leisure/common areas throughout the community (i.e. Community Park, Civic Building, etc.), Soccer Fields #3-#4, and Liberty Bell Park. The grass areas will be CLOSED during this time.
- On Friday, Sept. 17, sections of the Community Center fitness floor will be closed for the replacement of window blinds, which requires the movement of equipment. When a section has been completed, the area will reopen and a new section will close, on a staggered basis until the project is complete.
- On Monday, Sept. 20, Liberty Bell Park will be closed for maintenance and repairs from approximately 7 a.m.-5 p.m.