Residents can view the Master Calendar, which includes all events, meetings and programs listed; or, choose your HOA, the Council or other categories from the dropdown menu above the yellow bar to sort the listings.
- If you are a community group or organization that has an event, program, meeting, etc. that is open to the public, you may submit it to the community calendar for consideration.
- If your listing is approved and occurs in an ACC-owned facility (Civic Building, Community Center or Community Park), you may submit an LED sign request form for consideration.
cancellations/closuresView holiday hours/early facility closures.
- On Dec. 17, the Community Center will be closed 2-6 p.m. and the Civic Building will be closed 3-5:30 p.m. to allow all ACC staff to attend a holiday function. Both facilities will reopen after the event.
- The first floor of the Civic Building will be closed to residents for annual maintenance Dec. 21-Jan. 1; no rentals or fitness classes during this time.
- The Community Center lap pool will be closed Dec. 23-Jan. 6 for annual cleaning/maintenance.
- Adventure Playgound will be closed Jan. 6-13 for flexground repair/replacement/cleaning.