Residents can view the Master Calendar, which includes all events, meetings and programs listed; or, choose your HOA, the Council or other categories from the dropdown menu above the yellow bar to sort the listings.
- If you are a community group or organization that has an event, program, meeting, etc. that is open to the public, you may submit it to the community calendar for consideration.
- If your listing is approved and occurs in an ACC-owned facility (Civic Building, Community Center or Community Park), you may submit an LED sign request form for consideration.
- On July 27, 2021, the CDC recommended that all people (regardless of vaccination status) wear masks indoors in places with high transmission rates. The Arizona Department of Health Services backs this recommendation, due to the high transmission rate in Maricopa County.
- As of Aug. 9, 2021, construction on the skate park project is underway. The hockey rink will no longer be accessible; the existing skate park will remain until October 18, and then will close for the duration of the project construction. Residents are reminded to abide by all signage and fencing in the area; this is for YOUR SAFETY.
- Overseeding takes place Sept. 13-Oct. 17. Areas will include leisure/common areas throughout the community (i.e. Community Park, Civic Building, etc.), Soccer Fields #3-#4, and Liberty Bell Park. The grass areas will be CLOSED during this time.
- The Teen Room at the Community Center is closed as of Sept. 28 for approximately 4-6 weeks for roof repairs and remodeling. Fitness classes normally taking place in this room have been relocated.
- The trail located at Freedom Way and Whitman Drive (across from Anthem School) is closed 60 feet east of the street due to a bridge repair. There is no timeline on reopening at this time.
Beginning Monday, Oct. 4, the Maricopa County Department of Transportation will repair damaged sidewalks at the intersection of Adventure Drive & Cross Timbers Trail. Please watch for lane, shoulder and sidewalk restrictions, and obey traffic control signs, and slow down as you travel through the work zone. Project is expected to last two weeks; M-F, between 7 a.m.-5 p.m.