facilities master plan
The Facilities Master Plan (FMP) helps to identify and prioritize quality of life projects. These projects are funded by the Enhancement Fund, which was established through the governing documents, and is based on ¼-of-1% of the sale price of each resold property.
2021 master plan processAt the April 28, 2021 ACC Board meeting, the Board established a sub-committee of Board representatives to open the next phase of the Facilities Master Plan process. Anthem youth and adult residents were invited to submit volunteer interest forms to the Board by May 31, 2021 for consideration to join the sub-committee. Once the committee is established in June, more details will be available.
2016-21 master plan projects
- Community Center remodel/expansion was completed in May 2018.
- Pickleball Court complex was completed in January 2019.
- Dog Park was completed in November 2019.
- Skate Park expansion is underway (see below).
skate park expansion
- Final design and budget approved at March 24, 2021 Board meeting.
- Design/Build Team approved at Oct. 28, 2020 Board meeting.
- Shade structures and benches were added to the existing Skate Park late 2017.