facilities master plan
The Facilities Master Plan (FMP) helps to identify and prioritize quality of life projects. These projects are funded by the Enhancement Fund, which was established through the governing documents, and is based on ¼-of-1% of the sale price of each resold property. Learn more about the different funds.
2021-26 master plan processIn April 2021, the ACC Board established a sub-committee of Board representatives to open the next phase of the Facilities Master Plan process. Anthem youth and adult residents applied to join the committee and after interviews, the Board appointed a team of 12 (representing all three HOAs, Board, and staff) to guide residents through the process.
On September 14, 2021, the Facilities Master Plan Committee approved the educational packet to open the 2021 Facilities Master Plan process. Residents are encouraged to view the packet to learn more about the process; the packet contains a step-by-step guide through submitting a project proposal, as well as key dates.
Important Documents: Educational/Proposal Packet and Key Dates
2016-21 master plan projects
- Community Center remodel/expansion was completed in May 2018.
- Pickleball Court complex was completed in January 2019.
- Dog Park was completed in November 2019.
- Skate Park expansion is underway (see below).
skate park expansion
- As of Aug. 9, 2021, construction on the skate park project is underway. The hockey rink will no longer be accessible, but the existing skate park will remain open through October 2021. Residents are reminded to abide by all signage and fencing in the area; this is for YOUR SAFETY.
- Final design and budget approved at March 24, 2021 Board meeting.
- Design/Build Team approved at Oct. 28, 2020 Board meeting.
- Shade structures and benches were added to the existing Skate Park late 2017.