facilities master plan
The Facilities Master Plan (FMP) helps to identify and prioritize the quality of life projects. These projects are funded by the Enhancement Fund, which was established through the governing documents, and is based on 1/4-of-1% of the sale price of each resold property. Learn more about the different funds.
2021-26 facilities master plan projects
- Museum- Collection of items and artifacts displayed at Civic Building and Community Center to coincide with 25th Anniversary of Anthem
- Tennis Court #1 Enhancement- Project to include resurfacing, updating lighting and adding fencing to enclose the entire court
- North Grass Enhancement- Enhance and update the Community Center North Grass area with artificial turf and shade covering to allow for year-round usage
- Hastings Field and Parking and Restroom Installation - At the April 26, 2023 ACC Board of Directors meeting, the board voted by majority to remove Hastings Field project from the Facilities Master Plan and secondarily take the Liberty Bell project under advisement for further discussion.
- Pickleball Courts - Four pickleball courts added to the Community Center
- Restroom for Pickleball Courts
- Liberty Bell Park Enhancement - At the April 26, 2023 ACC Board of Directors meeting, the board voted by majority to remove Hastings Field project from the Facilities Master Plan and secondarily take the Liberty Bell project under advisement for further discussion.
- Restroom for Dog Park
- Indoor Multi-Use Courts- Two courts branded as multi-use to be built at the Community Center
FMP Projects Approved 07-27-2022
master plan timeline
April 2021: ACC Board established a sub-committee of Board representatives to open the next phase of the Facilities Master Plan (FMP) process. ACC called for youth and adult resident volunteers to join the committee. After interviews, the Board appointed a team of 12 (representing all three HOAs, Board, and staff) to guide residents through the process.
Sept. 2021: The Facilities Master Plan Committee approved the educational packet to open the 2021 Facilities Master Plan process. Residents were encouraged to view the packet to learn more about the process; the packet contained a step-by-step guide through submitting a project proposal including important dates.
- PHASE I: Education Campaign, Sept. 15-Oct. 22, 2021
- PHASE II: Community Input, Oct. 23, 2021-Jan. 31, 2022
- PHASE III: Evaluation Period, Feb.1-April 29, 2022
- PHASE IV:
- Board Meeting, May 25, 2022; FMP Committee presented its report; Board motioned to accept and approved the report.
- Board Meeting, June 22, 2022, recommended deferring a vote until July to hold a public workshop in June. A motion was made to conduct a public workshop in June and the motion passed.
- Board Meeting, July 27, 2022, FMP Committee presented the results of the workshop; Board approved the Facility Master Plan Project Recommendations
2016-22 master plan projects
- Community Center remodel/expansion was completed in May 2018.
- Pickleball Court complex was completed in January 2019.
- Dog Park was completed in November 2019.
- Skate Park expansion was completed in March 2022.