ACC board of directors
Elections provide residents an opportunity to represent the community on the ACC Board of Directors. Directors elected to the ACC Board serve three-year terms. Learn more about the ACC Board.
HOA boards of directors
Boards of all three Homeowners’ Associations are elected each spring, and the HOAs conduct the elections for the ACC. Learn more about the HOAs.
2021 HOA and ACC board electionsStarting Jan. 5, 2021, the annual election cycle begins for open positions on the Anthem Parkside Community Association (APCA), Anthem Country Club Community Association (ACCCA) and the Anthem Community Council (ACC) Boards of Directors. Residents will receive information in the mail about the election, qualifications, process, and timetable. The candidate application forms also are posted to the left under 'Related Documents.'
There will be one open seat on the ACC Board representing each HOA, two open seats on the APCA and ACCCA Boards, and The Village at Anthem Condominium Council of Co-owners (VACCC) re-elects all five seats annually. The two open seats on the APCA and ACCCA Boards will hold two-year terms, while the one open seat on the ACC Board will hold a three-year term. Below are important dates to keep in mind should you decide to declare your candidacy:
- Jan. 5: Call for Candidates
- Jan. 25: Deadline to file candidacy
- Feb. 9: Meet the Candidates Night
- Feb. 17: Voting begins
- March 12: Election ends
- March 15: Verify election
- March 17: Announce election winners
- April: New Board members take their seats at April Board meetings
area elected officials
Residents are encouraged to engage with elected officials who represent Anthem on legislative issues at the local, regional and state levels.
- District 1 State Legislator and District 8 Congresswoman (@RepDLesko on Twitter)
- Anthem Westside residents: City Councilwoman Thelda Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-262-7444, @TheldaWilliams1 on Twitter
- Anthem Eastside residents: County Supervisor Chairman Bill Gates, email@example.com or 602-506-7562, @BillGatesAZ on Twitter
On the second Friday of each month at the Civic Building (via Zoom during COVID-19 restrictions), residents are invited to a Town Hall meeting with area elected officials, from 9–10:30 a.m. The event is co-hosted by the Friends of Daisy Mountain Trails.