ACC board of directors
Elections provide residents an opportunity to represent the community on the ACC Board of Directors. Directors elected to the ACC Board serve three-year terms. Learn more about the ACC Board.
HOA boards of directors
Boards of all three Homeowners’ Associations are elected each spring, and the HOAs conduct the elections for the ACC. Learn more about the HOAs.
This spring, the Anthem Community Council will have two open seats on its Board; one each representing the residents of the Anthem Country Club Community Association (ACCCA) and the Anthem Parkside Community Association (APCA). One seat remains open for a representative from the Village HOA, to complete a term through April 2021 (this will be by appointment rather than election).
APCA and ACCCA both have three open seats on the HOA Boards; elected directors serve two-year terms. The Village HOA (VACCC) has five open seats; elected directors serve one-year terms.
ACC, ACCCA and APCA elections; dates subject to change.
- January 7: Official mailing for Call for Candidates, election process and key election information
- January 27: Deadline to file candidacy
- February 11: Meet the Candidates Nights: Civic Building, 6:30 p.m. for both APCA and ACC elections; Ironwood Clubhouse at 6:30 p.m. for ACC and ACCCA elections. Ballots are mailed to residents. Bios are posted in the links for the HOAs above, and in the HOA document centers under 'Election Documents.'
- February 19: Voting begins.
- March 13: Election ends at close of business for paper ballots and midnight for electronic ballots.
- March 16: Ballots are counted and verified.
- March 18: Announce winners of ACC, ACCCA and APCA elections; take seats at next meeting.
VACCC election; dates subject to change.
- January 16: Official mailing for Call for Candidates, election process and key election information
- February 13: Deadline to file candidacy
- February 19: Meet the Candidates Night, 6 p.m. at the Village pool
- February 27: Voting begins.
- March 26: Ballot deadline
- April 2: Annual meeting and announce winners of VACCC election, 6 p.m.
area elected officials
Residents are encouraged to engage with elected officials who represent Anthem on legislative issues at the local, regional and state levels.
- District 1 State Legislator and District 8 Congresswoman (@RepDLesko on Twitter)
- Anthem West side residents: City Councilwoman Thelda Williams, email@example.com or 602-262-7444, @TheldaWilliams1 on Twitter
- Anthem East side residents: County Supervisor Chairman Bill Gates, firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-506-7562, @BillGatesAZ on Twitter
On the second Friday of each month at the Civic Building, residents are invited to a Town Hall meeting with area elected officials, from 9-10:30 a.m. The event is co-hosted by the Friends of Daisy Mountain Trails.