press releases and press kits
Press releases and press kits are available for use by reputable publications, websites and other entities to promote the Anthem community, amenities and events. The ACC owns and maintains all materials contained within and proper credit must be given.
Kits include news releases, photos, and logos (if applicable).
- Anthem Days: Annual business expo and festival hosted in the spring (March 26-27, 2022)
- Memorial Day Ceremony: Each Memorial Day, "A Day of Remembrance" honors the men and women who made the ultimate sacrifice in the name of duty and service. (May 30, 2022 at 9 a.m.)
- Go Green: Semi-annual collection and recycling drive (spring/fall) sponsored by ACC and Republic Services. (April 9 and Oct. 8, 2022, beginning at 8 a.m.)
- Music in May: Annual concert series featuring a different performer each Friday during May, 7-9 p.m.
- Independence Day: Annual celebration of Independence Day (Every July 3, 6-10 p.m.), including fireworks, music, rides, and more.
- Autumnfest: Annual arts & crafts fair (Oct. 22-23, 2022), complete with carnival, food court, pumpkin picking, decorated pumpkin contest, live entertainment, and more.
- Veterans Day: Each November 11, the community salutes our nation's veterans with a moving ceremony, which concludes with the solar spotlight through the AVM's five pillars onto the Great Seal of the United States at 11:11 a.m. The ceremony begins promptly at 10 a.m.
Marketing photos are available for download via Dropbox. Download Marketing Photos.
Photo credit must be given to Anthem Community Council when used in print or online publications to promote the community, and should not be used for other purposes.
The Anthem logo is an important part of our brand. It represents our identity and is a valuable piece of intellectual property. Letting other companies and organizations use our logo can give the impression that we favor or endorse them. In some situations, it can even mean we have legal liability.
John Safin, Director of Communications