Be part of Anthem’s future as a Board member
As a member of the Anthem Community Council and HOA Boards of Directors, Anthem residents have the opportunity to do more than just talk about Anthem and what the future holds for their community, they have a chance to actually shape it.
The Anthem Community Council has two open three-year seats on its Board; one each representing the residents of the Anthem Country Club Community Association (ACCCA) and the Anthem Parkside Community Association (APCA).
Online voting is conducted through a secure site, separately from this website. Residents receive ballots from their HOA with a 16-digit secure pin, that serves as an individualized signature. If you do not receive your ballot, or need a replacement, please contact your HOA directly.
- January 8: Call for Candidates opens
- January 28: Deadline to file candidacy
- February 11: Meet the Candidates Night (Village & Country Club); 6:30 p.m. Village - Village pool area; Country Club - Ironwood Clubhouse
- February 12: Meet the Candidates Night (Parkside); 6:30 p.m. at Civic Building
- February 20: Voting begins
- March 15: Voting ends
- March 18: Election verified
- March 20: Winners announced
- April/June: New Board members take their seats at Board meetings.