Type of Business:
Job Open Date:
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Job Closing Date:
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Completes all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
- Consults tax law reference materials to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
- Answers questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
- Reviews financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Researches tax related questions and issues, and responds to clients appropriately and within a timely manner.
- Resolves client complaints, or refers situations to supervisor (as appropriate) for resolution.
- Audits all tax return forms for accuracy and completeness (i.e., client signatures).
4435 W. Anthem Way
$10,001 - $25,000
How to Apply: