what is an HOA?
An homeowners' association (HOA) is formed by a real estate developer (i.e. Pulte/Del Webb) for the purpose of managing homes and lots in a residential community. Anthem has three HOAs that work to maintain the look, quality and value of the properties in the Anthem community. Each HOA has a volunteer, elected Board of Directors, made of up homeowners from their association.
- Parkside (7,031 homes; 5-member Board, 3 representatives on the ACC Board)
- Country Club (2,866 homes; 5-member Board; 3 representatives on the ACC Board)
- Village (210 condos; 5-member Board; 1 representative on the ACC Board)
- Maintain residential design standards;
- Troubleshoot neighborhood and resident concerns; and
- Oversee HOA and ACC Board elections
- Sets and supports policies and amenities for the entire community;
- Manages commercial properties; and
- Collects assessments on behalf of the HOAs