facilities master plan
The Facilities Master Plan (FMP) helps to identify and prioritize quality of life projects that could be funded, designed and built in the next three years or more.
Past FMP and Enhancement Fund projects included the completion of Opportunity Way Park in 2016. View Historical FMP documents.
Dates for the following projects are tentative and subject to detailed design work, County plan review, construction bidding, staffing and funding capacity, etc.
community center remodel
- The project was completed in May 2018.
- The Board approved the concept site design and budget at the May 2018 meeting.
- Construction plans/County submittal is underway, with project completion expected in the fourth quarter of 2018. View approved budget and site design.
- The Board selected the Meridian Drive dog park site at the June 2018 meeting.
- Pre-construction planning to begin in third quarter of 2018, with project completion expected by 2020. View concept designs.
- View a FAQ document about the approved dog park site.
skate park expansion
- Pre-construction planning to begin in third quarter of 2019, with project completion in 2020.
- Shade structures and benches were added to the existing Skate Park late 2017.