Anthem Golf & Country Club
Type of Business:
Job Open Date:
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Job Closing Date:
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Responsible for providing food and beverage STAR Service to members/guests ensuring satisfaction, member retention and coordinating with the other Club departments.
- Consistently display the 3 Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide service.
- Maintain ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the Hospitality First training program at high standards.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the menu is mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be available directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute member/guest orders and requests in a timely fashion.
- Know members' names and greet them promptly in a manner to provide a warm welcome and making them feel at home.
- Assist fellow employee partners, members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 Steps of Service without being directed.
- Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Responsible for possessing clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines available by the Club.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Fine dining server experience preferred
- Full- and part-time positions available
- Experience with ALOHA a plus
How to Apply:
Apply in Person, by Mail, by Email or Fax to:
2708 W. Anthem Club Dr., Anthem, AZ 85086