July 2, 2015 | 6-10 p.m.
ACC Community Park
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Thousands of people Valley-wide come together to celebrate the annual Anthem Independence Day Celebration. Along with the traditional fireworks display, fun rides, activities and festival food, families bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back to enjoy the spectacular event.
The annual event includes:
- Food vendors
- Water slides, rides and inflatables (see below)
- Fireworks finale
- Free admission and parking
Puchase an “All-you-can-ride/bounce Bracelet” in advance at the ACC Community Center during the month of June at a discounted rate of $12 each. Bracelets will be $15 the night of the event. Bracelets are non-refundable and non-transferable whether purchased in advance or the night of the event.
Early closures on July 2:
- The Skate Park and Roller Hockey Rink at ACC Community Park close at 3 p.m.
- Summer Camp programs at the ACC Community Center has early dismissal at 3 p.m.
- The Anthem Civic Building closes at 3 p.m.
- The Community Center Lap Pool, Diving Well and Big Splash Water Park close at 3:30 p.m.
- The Community Center closes at 4 p.m.
Know before you go:
- No personal chairs, blankets, coolers or other seating on the grass on the Food court (Softball Field #4); must use tables and chairs provided, or find seating elsewhere throughout the Park.
- No personal fireworks are permitted in the Park at any time.
- It's best to park off-site and walk to the event due to heavy traffic.
- It's best not to bring pets, as they are easily frightened by the crowds and fireworks.
- Wear sunscreen until the sun goes down! Those Arizona temps are hot and blazing!
- Yes, the date really is July 2. This date allows families to keep weekend travel plans and avoid the roads on July 4 by keeping July 3 open for travel. Enjoy the event and keep those three-day weekend plans.
Michele DeMichele, Special Events & Civic Building Operations Director