DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This part-time, variable-hour position at the Community Center will help ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for the residents and their guest. Additional duties will include educating and assisting residents with established procedures and policies, maintaining a safe, organized and clean environment.
- Greet, acknowledge, and interact with residents in a friendly and professional manner;
- Performing minor custodial duties including wiping down machines, re-racking weights, and picking up discarded items;
- Monitors and interacts with residents and guest to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the exercise equipment and the exercise area;
- Cleans and maintains the area and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks;
- Assisting with opening/closing procedures as required;
- Promotes and suggest activities, programs, products and services;
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are enforced, reporting any unsafe activity or conditions;
- Keep accurate Incident reports and report them immediately to the Program Manager or Manager on Duty;
- Attend all staff meetings as scheduled;
- Maintain accurate time card activity;
- Other duties as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Education: A minimum two (2) years of High School completed or equivalent, previous experience in a related position helpful.
- Experience: Experience with exercise equipment and previous experience in customer service highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required for this position.
- CPR, AED & First Aid certifications are helpful, but not required.
- Schedule is flexible and variable within our 7 day work week working mornings, afternoons, and evenings; some holidays, hours/schedules may vary. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Work location– Anthem Community Center –41130 N. Freedom Way, Anthem
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, tennis courts, Aquatics Park with heated pool and Community Park as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K Plan.
This position reports directly to: Brienne McDowell, Program Manager
Please send your cover letter, detailed resume and application to Human Resources at:
Email: email@example.com | Fax: 623-742-6170
US Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086
Or apply in person at the Anthem Community Council Office
Applications can be secured from the Anthem Community Council website: http://www.onlineatanthem.com/sites/default/files/anthem-employment-application.pdf
Posting date: 04/05/2017 Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an EOE Employer