Anthem Golf & Country Club
Type of Business:
Job Open Date:
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Job Closing Date:
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Responsible for all table maintenance, resetting, room preparation and assistance to the service and catering staff to ensure the members/guests' satisfaction.
- Consistently display the 3 Steps of Service at all opportunities to provide service.
- Maintaining ClubCorp service standards as outlined in the Hospitality First training program at high standards.
- Maintain beverages and ice at acceptable levels. Maintain breads, butters, candles and all other table setting at proper levels.
- Responsible for set-up and breakdown as directed, ensuring proper equipment, linens and other necessary items are clean and in working order.
- Responsible for clearing and resetting all tables promptly and efficiently.
- Assist service and catering staff as needed.
- Must be able to interact with members/guests professionally, helping them with changes and last minute requests as needed.
- High School diploma preferred
- Open schedule
- Set-up and breakdown of private events
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Self-motivated, fast learner
How to Apply:
Apply in Person, by Mail, by Email or Fax to:
2708 W. Anthem Club Dr., Anthem, AZ 85086