October 21-22, 2017
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from far and wide come together to celebrate all things fall at ACC's Autumnfest. This family-friendly event celebrates the season with fall-flavored festivities including arts & crafts vendors, carnival rides, pumpkin picking and live entertainment.
Autumnfest is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
- Pick out your own pumpkin(s) to take home and carve, or stay and decorate. $5 ea. while supplies last.
- Great opportunity for a family photo!
- No pets allowed in the pumpkin patch.
Live music at the Main Pavilion; a strolling magician and balloon artists each day. Free.
Kid’s Zone with inflatables (prices vary), train rides and free hayrides through the park. Stop by the photo "booth" near the pumpkin patch to have a family photo taken - a great, FREE keepsake from the weekend! As a part of Firewise Days, with Smokey Bear; tour a fire truck, ambulance and Sheriff patrol vehicles.
Arts & Crafts on display/for sale:
- Hand carved wooden décor & furniture
- Children’s items (clothing, blinged items & accessories)
- Pet care & accessories
- Holiday/theme wreaths
- Photo art
- Personal accessories (totes, scarves)
- Metal art
- Food items (olive oils, vinegars, home baked goods, seasonings, sauces)
- Body care (lotions & soaps)
Carnival Hours (subject to change)
Dates/times will be announced closer to the event date.
Michele DeMichele, Special Events & Civic Building Operations Director
Debbie Pulido, Special Events & Civic Building Services Coordinator
To be added to the sponsor/food truck/performers mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to email@example.com.