community center remodel news
Week of January 15: Demolition of elements on the balcony will take place January 18-19 between 10 a.m.-10 p.m. This work can only be done between 5 a.m -10 p.m. due to Maricopa County Noise Ordinance rules. Classes will be relocated during this time; instructors will be contacted.
facility and amenities
The Community Center is open to Anthem residents of all ages (with an active membership) and their authorized guests. It is also a family resource with state-certified child care programs and camps.
- Fitness classes and personal training
- Indoor basketball/volleyball courts
- Outdoor sand volleyball/tennis courts
- Lounging/game areas
- Rental space (meetings, parties, etc.)
- Fitness floor (ages 14+)
- Rock Wall (view hours)
- Adventure Club child care (view hours)
- Outdoor playground
- Outdoor aquatics park (view hours)
activate your membership
Residents must have an active membership to register for activities at the Community Center or Civic Building for the resident program rate. Non-residents or residents without an active membership are able to register for programs at a higher rate. Your resident membership must be in good standing to register for activities.
- To activate a membership, or to make changes to an existing membership, make an appointment with a membership services coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-879-3013.
- New homeowners must bring closing papers.
- New tenants must bring an application signed and completed by the homeowner and a $75 membership administration fee (cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa only). Homeowners must be current on their HOA dues in order for tenant to receive facility privileges.
- Prior to your appointment, review the Community Center Membership’s policy, guidelines and privileges. To expedite the membership process, download and complete the appropriate forms in the Community Center Membership section of the Document Center.
Adventure Club (child care) provides a positive and fun environment for children ages 6 months-9 yrs. Parents may drop off their children for a maximum of two hours per day (but must remain on site). Children are supervised by ACC staff.
View Adventure Club hours.