community center remodel news
Week of March 14-21: Construction continues on the balcony/roof. Expect heavy equipment, materials and some noise on-site; abide by all posted signs and barricades.
membership update required
We are almost ready to launch our new program registration software! All residents with active memberships at the Community Center must update their contact information. You can fill out the online form or a paper copy form (available at the Community Center and Civic Building).
Once the software goes live (later this spring), you'll also need to get a new photo taken for your records and receive a new green membership key tag. New photos and key tags are not being updated yet, more details will be posted here.
facility and amenities
The Community Center is open to Anthem residents of all ages (with an active membership) and their authorized guests. It is also a family resource with state-certified child care programs and camps.
- Fitness classes and personal training
- Indoor basketball/volleyball courts
- Outdoor sand volleyball/tennis courts
- Lounging/game areas
- Rental space (meetings, parties, etc.)
- Fitness floor (ages 14+)
- Rock Wall (view hours)
- Adventure Club child care (view hours)
- Outdoor playground
- Outdoor aquatics park (view hours)
Adventure Club (child care) provides a positive and fun environment for children ages 6 months-9 yrs. Parents may drop off their children for a maximum of two hours per day (but must remain on site). Children are supervised by ACC staff.
View Adventure Club hours.
activate your membership
Residents must have an active membership to register for activities at the Community Center or Civic Building for the resident program rate. Non-residents or residents without an active membership are able to register for programs at a higher rate. Your resident membership must be in good standing to register for activities.
- To activate a membership, or to make changes to an existing membership, make an appointment with a membership services coordinator, email@example.com or 623-879-3013.
- New homeowners must bring closing papers.
- New tenants must bring an application signed and completed by the homeowner and a $75 membership administration fee (cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa only). Homeowners must be current on their HOA dues in order for tenant to receive facility privileges.
- Prior to your appointment, review the Community Center Membership’s policy, guidelines and privileges. To expedite the membership process, download and complete the appropriate forms in the Community Center Membership section of the Document Center.