The business awards program allows the ACC and Economic Development Committee to recognize the efforts of local businesses to support and grow Anthem's commercial and retail presence.
- Excellence in Community Service (ACC): Recognizes outstanding volunteerism and contributions to Anthem. These contributions set an example of public service and positively impact the community.
- Commercial Property Improvements (ACC): Recognizes significant improvements to individual commercial properties. These upgrades have improved the appearance of the area, and continue to make a positive impact on their neighbors in the business community.
- Business Person of the Year (Chamber): The Anthem Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors selects a Business Person of the Year, based on community involvement, innovation, integrity and business accomplishments.
- Anthem commercial property owner or management firm, tenant or home-based business;
- In good standing with the ACC and applicable HOA (if home-based), with no outstanding fees, assessment or code violations;
- Started improvements in the award calendar year.
- Anthem Area Chamber of Commerce member (for Business Person of the Year category only).
- Excellence in Community Service: Desert Lotus Boutique & Gifts (2016), D.L. Jones & Associates Real Estate (2015), Musical Theater of Anthem (2014), Andrew Z Jewelers (2013), Justin Simons State Farm (2012)
- Commercial Property Improvements: Caurus Academy (2016), Hair·N·Dipity Salon & Spa and FPI Studios (2015), Rhapsody School of Music (2014), Creative Castle Preschool (2013)
- Business Person of the Year: Justin Simons of Justin Simons State Farm (2016), Dennis Jones of D.L. Jones & Associates Real Estate (2015), Mike Spinelli of Mike Spinelli Photography (2014)
- Excellence in Economic Development: Legacy at Anthem Medical (2016)
The 2017 nomination process is now open. Complete the online form below by October 30, 5 p.m. to be considered for nomination.