recreational sports leagues
- Requests for a certain coach or team will be considered until the deadline. After the deadline, no requests will be accepted and no changes made. Requests may be denied by the coach due "stacking" a team, too many players, lopsided by gender/age etc.
- Adult and youth sports vary by season. Learn more about sports registration.
- Free agent lists are available for adult sports leagues. Contact the Sports Manager for help finding a team.
anthem dolphins competitive swim team
- Open to youth up to 18 yrs., the Dolphins competitive swim team offers advanced levels of coaching and support.
- Swimmers will participate in local and regional swim competitions. Top swimmers may even compete in out-of-state events.
- New participants must complete a tryout before registering. Competitive swim seasons are offered throughout the year.
- Learn more about the Dolphins or contact Coach Moore.
aquabats recreational swim team
- Swimmers ages 5-18 yrs., from beginners to advanced skill levels, prepare for and compete in area swim meets.
- New participants must complete a tryout prior to enrolling. Recreational swim team seasons are offered throughout the year.
- Contact Coach Moore for more information.
az heat dive team
- Divers ages 6-18 yrs. can join this competitive springboard diving team.
- AZ Heat competes across Arizona from November-August.
- The team is a member club of USA Diving and uses competition-ready divers of all levels for meets.
- Contact Jeff Kunselman, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.