Residents with active memberships at the Community Center must update their contact information regularly. Visit with a member of our Membership Services team today:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-879-3013
View a "How To" step-by-step guide to using the activities registration software.
facility and amenities
The Community Center is open to Anthem residents of all ages (with an active membership) and their authorized guests. It is also a family resource with state-certified child care programs and camps. Some amenities listed below may have occupancy reductions and enhanced sanitation protocol as a result of COVID-19; with questions, call the Community Center.
- Fitness classes and personal training
- Indoor basketball/volleyball courts
- Outdoor sand volleyball/tennis courts (drop in or reserve a court)
- Lounging/game areas
- Rental space (meetings, birthday parties, etc.)
- Fitness floor
- Rock Wall (view hours)
- Adventure Club child care (view hours)
- Outdoor playground (open 8 a.m.-sunset)
- Outdoor aquatics park (view hours)
- Ten-court pickleball complex (drop in or reserve a court)
activate your membership
Residents must have an active membership to register for activities at the Community Center or Civic Building for the resident program rate. Non-residents or residents without an active membership are able to register for programs at a higher rate. Your resident membership must be in good standing to register for activities.
- To activate a membership, or to make changes to an existing membership, make an appointment with a membership services coordinator, email@example.com or 623-879-3013.
- New homeowners must bring closing papers.
- New tenants must bring an application signed and completed by the homeowner and a $75 membership administration fee (cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa only). Homeowners must be current on their HOA dues in order for tenant to receive facility privileges.
- Prior to your appointment, review the Community Center Membership’s policy, guidelines and privileges. To expedite the membership process, download and complete the appropriate forms in the Community Center Membership section of the Document Center.
Parents may drop off their children (6 mo.-9 yrs.) for a maximum of two hours per day, but must remain at the Community Center. Children are supervised by ACC staff members.
As a result of COVID-19 guidelines, registration is required due to reduced occupancy set by the AzDHS (select the 'Youth Activities' tab). View the Adventure Club COVID-19 FAQ.
Cost: $5 per child for the first hour and $2 per child for the second hour. Unlimited and VIP monthly packages are available.
Lap PoolThe lap pool is open to residents (by reservation only). Learn more with these FAQs and reserve a time.
Big Splash Water Park
Closed for the season.
The Rock Wall currently is closed due to COVID-19.
Cost: $5/person or $39 for 12-climb punch pass