Residents with active memberships at the Community Center must update their contact information regularly. Visit with a member of our Membership Services team today:
email@example.com or 623-879-3013
View a "How To" step-by-step guide to using the activities registration software.
facility and amenities
The Community Center is open to Anthem residents of all ages (with active membership) and their authorized guests. It is also a family resource with state-certified child care programs and camps.
- Fitness classes and personal training
- Indoor basketball/volleyball courts
- Outdoor sand volleyball/tennis courts (drop-in or reserve a court)
- Lounging/game areas
- Rental space (meetings, birthday parties, etc.)
- Fitness floor
- Rock Wall (view hours)
- Adventure Club child care (view hours)
- Outdoor aquatics park (open seasonally)
- Ten-court pickleball complex (drop-in or reserve a court)
activate your membership
Residents must have an active membership to register for activities at the Community Center or Civic Building for the resident program rate. Non-residents or residents without an active membership are able to register for programs at a higher rate. Your resident membership must be in good standing to register for activities.
- To activate a membership, or to make changes to an existing membership, make an appointment with a membership services coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 623-879-3013.
- New homeowners must bring closing papers.
- New tenants must bring an application signed and completed by the homeowner and a $75 membership administration fee (cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa only). Homeowners must be current on their HOA dues in order for tenants to receive facility privileges.
- Prior to your appointment, review the Community Center Membership’s policy, guidelines, and privileges. To expedite the membership process, download and complete the appropriate forms in the Community Center Membership section of the Document Center.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; 4-7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Parents may drop off their children (6mo.-12yrs.) for a maximum of two hours per day but must remain at the Community Center. Children are supervised by ACC staff members.
Cost: $5 per child for the first hour and $2 per child for the second hour. Unlimited and VIP monthly packages are available.
Lap PoolThe Dive Well is open daily, with lifeguards on duty. View the lap pool schedule, and learn more about reserving a lap lane.
Big Splash Water Park
- Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-7:30 p.m. (starting May 31)
- Thursdays: 9-10 a.m. the Water Park will be open and is designated for special needs children and families only (beginning June 3).
- Saturday-Sunday: Noon-6:30 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 4-8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.