about the civic building
The Civic Building is a multi-purpose building intended to encourage and inspire social, cultural, civic, and educational interaction. The Civic Building is award-winning and received the 2014 Engineering News Records "Best Projects Award" in the Interiors/Tenant Improvement category-Southwest Region.
Anthem Community Council and homeowners associations' administrative offices are located on the second floor of the Civic Building.
Civic Building Features
- Rental space for events, meetings, and activities
- Programs, fitness classes, meetings, and events offered by the ACC
- Drop-in space (rentals take priority)
- Business Center with wi-fi and computers (free for use)
- Business Center small conference room
- A visual timeline of Anthem's history
The ACC offers nonprofit groups the opportunity to lease office space on the second floor of the Civic Building. Offices for groups including the Daisy Mountain Veterans, Youth for Troops, and ProMusica Arizona are located in this space.
Additionally, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office substation, currently staffed for the public Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–4 p.m., is located at the Civic Building.
These groups are separate entities and not affiliated with the Anthem Community Council. For questions, please contact them directly.