block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Parkside community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls) and the interior of the block wall.
Parkside view fences are painted "Spruce Island" and the block walls are painted "Stonington."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven-ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Homeowners/tenants must remove all plants and rabbit fencing prior to the scheduled paint day.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants, and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at 623-879-3035.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2022 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.