block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Parkside community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls) and the interior of the block wall.
Parkside view fences are painted "Spruce Island" and the block walls are painted "Stonington."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven-ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Homeowners/tenants must remove all plants and rabbit fencing prior to the scheduled paint day.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants, and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at 623-879-3035.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2022 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
iron view fence 2023 painting dates
Click on any of the "Map" links below to see if your home is scheduled to be painted on that date.