block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Country Club community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls) and interior of block walls.
Country Club view fences are painted "Country Club Brown," stucco block walls are painted "Chocolate Mousse," and split block walls are painted "Rustic Accent."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven to ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Homeowners/tenants must remove all plants and rabbit fencing prior to the scheduled paint day.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- View the View Fence/Wall Vegetation Clearing and Painting Policy.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at 623-879-3035.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years.
iron view fence 2022 painting dates
Painting for the neighborhood begins on the date shown below and can continue for 1-4 weeks.
The weather may delay painting.
|Unit 3- Augusta||February 28|
|Unit 24- Plum Hollow||March 5|
|Unit 26- Barrington||March 28|
|Unit 28- Laurel Greens||April 20|
|Unit 30- Wyndham||April 27|
|Unit 32- Torrey Pines||May 9|
|Unit 34- Candlewyck||May 17|
block wall 2022 painting dates
|Unit 8- Shinnecock Hills||June 6|
|Unit 9- Club Vista||June 7|
|Unit 40- Whistling Straits||June 8|
|Unit 42- Club Pointe||June 13|
|Unit 48- Estrella||June 16|