block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Country Club community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls) and interior of block walls.
Country Club view fences are painted "Country Club Brown," stucco block walls are painted "Chocolate Mousse," and split block walls are painted "Rustic Accent."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven to ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- View the View Fence/Wall Vegetation Clearing and Painting Policy.
- Direct questions to Carol or Renee at ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-879-3028.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2020 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
iron view fence start date (2020)
- Unit 4 Cog Hill: January 20
- Unit 9 Club Vista: January 30
- Unit 13 Eagle Chase: February 10
block wall start date (2020)
- Unit 1 Wingate: February 21
- Unit 2 Cypress Point: February 25
- Unit 3 Augusta: February 28
- Unit 4 Cog Hill: March 4
- Unit 5 Crooked Stick: March 5
- Unit 6 Pleasant Valley: March 9
- Unit 10 Olympic: March 19
- Unit 11 Pasatiempo: March 20
- Unit 12 Rolling Green: March 24
- Unit 15 Baltusrol: March 30
- Unit 34 Candlewyck: April 7
- Unit 36 Oakhurst: April 15
- Unit 38 Prestancia: April 21
- Unit 44 La Crosse: May 7
- Unit 46 Mountain Cove: May 12
- Unit 50 Anthem Pointe: June 1