DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this part time/ variable hour position, this position provides the highest level of efficient, time-sensitive and focused customer service for all visitors to the Anthem Community Council offices in the Civic Building. The Customer Service Front Desk representative will answer calls on a multi-line phone system in a professional manner; forwarding callers to appropriate staff; respond to resident inquiries in a timely, focused, efficient and accurate manner, perform general office duties, filing, special projects and other administrative duties as assigned. Provides resident and administrative support as needed.
- Greet, acknowledge, and efficiently interact with residents and guests in a friendly, focused and professional manner
- General administrative duties including telephone communications, word processing, filing, copying, general correspondence, data entry using Excel, and applications such as Outlook and Caliber.
- Excellent, focused communications skills required for written, verbal and customer service
- Must be accurate, perform quality work and maintain confidential information
- Cross trains with Welcome Center, working in this vital area as needed
- Cleans and maintains the work area and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks including setup and clean up after meetings. Includes kitchen cleanup twice daily.
- Articulates extensive knowledge of ACC activities, programs and services, policies, and procedures supported by continual review of OAA and other sources of information
- Maintains a safe environment for all who visit the Civic Building
- Set up and take down or meetings, moving tables and chairs
- Keep accurate Incident reports and report them immediately to management
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled
- Maintain accurate time card activity
- Source of accurate, timely, unbiased information for residents seeking information
- Screen and respond to high volume of calls
- Maintain conference room schedules
- Process requests for mailbox keys, if and as appropriate, with all associated activities
- Obtain incoming mail and distribute as per current policy
- Prepare outgoing mail and take to post office daily
- Central point for ordering of all office supplies and coordinate printing requests
- Handle maintenance calls for copier, fax and postage machine
- Must follow established call-in procedures in the event shift attendance is compromised
- Must recognize that interaction with residents and visitors should be focused and brief to respond directly to issues raised, in a professional and friendly manner, but not extending the interaction beyond addressing the issues raised and responses needed to satisfy the visitor or resident inquiry.
- As continued presence at the Front Desk is required, should a Front Desk team member need to step away from the desk, that person should advise other Front Desk team member(s) of the anticipated absence and duration.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality are an essential function of this position
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Services Supervisor or by other Department Managers or Directors
- Education: A minimum 2 years of High School completed or equivalent, previous experience in a related position helpful
- Experience: Experience working with various computer programs in a strong customer service environment
- Must have aptitude for detailed, highly effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills are also required in for this position
- CPR & First Aid certifications are helpful, but not required
- Schedule is flexible and variable within our 5-day work week working mornings, afternoons, or early evenings; some holidays, hours/schedules may vary.
- Work location– Anthem Civic Building –3701 W. Anthem Way, #201, Anthem
Must be available to work hours between 7:45am-7:00 pm and an occasional Special Events on Saturday or Sunday.
- Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities that are required
- 401(k) with company match
- ACC employees may use Anthem’s Community Center, tennis courts, aquatics park with heated pool, community parks and other amenities as a health and wellness benefit. Staff also may sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at a discounted rate
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online OR
- Download an application, complete and attach a resume, and then
- Email: Jobswithanthem@anthemcouncil.com OR
- Mail: 3701 W Anthem Way, Suite 201 Anthem, AZ 85086 OR
- Apply in person: Anthem Civic Building (address above)
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled