Duties and Responsibilities
The person in this key customer service position helps residents with their membership applications, provides and promotes information to residents concerning amenities, and acts as the point person for the front desk staff while on duty. Customer service staff must provide the highest levels of customer service and support to the residents and guests that come to the Community Center for programs and use of the facilities. In addition, staff will provide administrative support to program managers, and perform other duties as needed. The person in this role will direct Customer Service staff for all incoming traffic and telephone calls into the Anthem Community Council and provides administrative and clerical support to ACC staff that the Community Center and Civic Building, as needed.
- Leads and mentors front desk team members
- Provides the highest level of customer service in person and on the phone (answering incoming calls) to our residents, guest and coworkers; interacts in a professional manner with employees, residents, their guest and the general public as a source of information
- Aids front office as needed while working with residents and non-residents, as well as handling challenging situations
- Facilitates the new membership applications process with Membership Service staff needs support
- Interacts with all types of individuals, is mentally alert, detail-oriented, and possesses solid reasoning skills.
- Handles all incoming calls on the multi-line phone system in a timely and courteous manner; direct calls to HOA, Council Staff, and other departments as appropriate
- Provides front-line support and responses to general questions, and responds to selected incoming emails
- Manages difficult visitors with a professional demeanor, and excellent listening skills while remaining calm, and offering solutions whenever possible.
- Performs basic reception duties while educating and enforcing policies and procedures; registers residents and takes payment for programs, services, or other items
- Monitors lobby area while maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Responds to emergency situations as directed by supervisor and performs other duties as required
- Articulates extensive knowledge of ACC, programs, services, policies, and procedures
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are enforced; keeps accurate records
- Provides oversight and support for the Front Desk staff during non-membership appointment hours.
- Keeps accurate incident reports and provides them immediately to the Manager on Duty
- Other Duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree or some college preferred
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Required Skills: Excellent customer service and communication skills, prior supervisory experience, and previous customer service experience. Must be (or must be willing to be) CPR and First Aid certified; this front-line position serves in a Duty to act role
- Preferred Skills: Aptitude for detail, highly effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills; strong computer software skills (word, outlook, excel, publisher, civic rec, ring central, internet searching, etc.) Previous experience with either accounting, call center, or sales management software is preferred; ability to organize and manage multiple priorities; attention to detail; highly effective interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities, and advanced communication skills a plus
- Location: (Primary) Anthem Community Center, 41130 N Freedom Way; (secondary) Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W Anthem Way
- Hours: Evening shift – Days will vary
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, aquatics park with heated pool, and community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices, and in some cases at no cost, with only a few exceptions. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K plan.
Contact : This position reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online OR
- Download an application, complete and attach a resume, and then
- Email: Jobswithanthem@anthemcouncil.com OR
- Mail: 3701 W Anthem Way, Suite 201 Anthem, AZ 85086 OR
- Apply in person: Anthem Civic Building (address above)
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled