Duties and Responsibilities
The person in the part-time/variable hour position provides the highest level of efficient time sensitive, and focused customer service for all visitors to the civic building, which houses the Anthem community council office. This position serves residents and guests by greeting and assisting visitors, providing up-to-date community information, setting up rooms for daily meetings, events, and activities, and promoting Anthem events and points of interest.
- Greet, acknowledge, and efficiently interacts with residents and guests in a friendly focused, and professional manner.
- Acts as a source of accurate, timely, and unbiased information for residents & Visitors seeking information about Anthem.
- General administrative duties include telephone communications, word processing, filing, copying, general correspondence, data entry, using Excel, and applications such as Outlook and Caliber.
- Excellent, focused communications skills required for written, verbal, and customer service, must be accurate, perform quality work, and maintain confidential information.
- Cleans and maintains the work area and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks including setting up and cleaning up after meetings, including kitchen clean-up twice daily
- Maintains a safe environment for all who visit the Civic Building; ensures that established policies and procedures are enforced in a practical, safe manner
- Keeps accurate incident reports and provides them immediately to management; attends staff meetings as scheduled; screens and responds to a high volume of calls; maintain conference room schedules; processes request for mailbox keys, if and as appropriate, with all associated activities.
- Obtain incoming mail and distribute it as per current policy; prepare outgoing mail and take it to the post office daily.
- Must recognize that interaction with residents and visitors should be focused and brief to respond directly to issues raised, in a professional and friendly manner, but not extending the interaction beyond addressing the issues raised and responses needed to satisfy the visitor or resident inquiry
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager, Supervisor, or by the Executive Management team members
- Education: A minimum of two (2) years of high school completed or equivalent, previous experience in a related position helpful
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience: working with various computer programs in a string customer service environment is essential
- Must have an aptitude for detailed, highly effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills are also required for this position
- CPR & First Aid certifications are preferred (required if service as Manager on Duty)
- Work Hours: Must be available to work hours between 7:45 a.m.– 8:15 p.m. (Shifts vary from 7:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., 7:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and 2:30-8:15 p.m.) must also be available to work additional hours at the civic building is open, as needed, which can include evenings and occasional special events on Saturday or Sunday. All Employees of the Anthem Community Council are also required during at least two special events per year (hours TBD)
- Location: (Primary) Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W Anthem Way; (secondary) Anthem Community Center, 41130 N Freedom Way
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, aquatics park with heated pool, and community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices, and in some cases at no cost, with only a few exceptions. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K plan.
This position reports to the Customer Service & Civic Building Programs Manager
How to apply:
- Apply online OR
- Download an application, complete and attach a resume, and then:
- Email: email@example.com OR
- Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086 OR
- Apply in person: Anthem Civic Building (address above)
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled