duties and responsibilities
The Customer Service Representative will be acting as the primary point of contact with the patrons, and must provide the highest level of support to residents and their guests at the Community Center. This part–time, variable-hour position serves Anthem residents and guests by providing up to date community information, promoting programs, and overall providing exceptional customer service. Additionally, the selected applicant will be answering calls in a professional manner and responding to resident inquires. Customer Service staff also acts as a source of information for other staff members while assisting with their training. In addition, staff will provide administrative support to program managers and perform other duties as needed.
- Provides the highest level of customer service in person and on the phone (answering incoming calls) to our resident, guests and coworkers
- Performs basic reception duties while educating and enforcing policies and procedures
- Registers residents and takes payments for programs, services, or other items offered for sale; issues equipment to residents and guests
- Monitors lobby area while maintaining a clean and organized work area
- Must be accurate, responsible, and dependable for team support of resident services
- Responds to emergency situations as directed by supervisor and performs other duties as required.
- May be required to work in the heat for short periods of time during the summer months.
- Education: Junior in HS (minimum); high school diploma/GED or some college/related experience preferred.
- Experience: Previous customer service; cash handling experience a plus.
- Skill Set Needed: Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communications skills; a strong work ethic and ability to be a team player. Accurate data entry and quality work results are important for success.
- Knowledge: Proficient use of computer applications (MS Office Suite) and web applications.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Pay Rate: Starting at $13.00 per hour
- Hours: Hours will vary, and schedule includes one (1) weekend day alternating between Saturday and Sunday. All employees of the Anthem Community Council also are required to work at least two special events per year (hours TDB; usually weekends)
- Work Location: (Primary) Anthem Community Center; 41130 N Freedom Way; (secondary) Anthem Civic Building; 3701 W Anthem Way.
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, sports facilities, aquatics park with heated pool, and community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at reduced prices, and in some cases at no cost, with only a few exceptions. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K Plan.
This position reports directly to the Customer Service Supervisor.
How to apply:
- Apply online OR
- Download an application, complete and attach a resume, and then:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086 OR
- Apply in person: Anthem Civic Building (address above)
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled