- Assist the project manager in all aspects of projects from conceptual design through completion which may include ground breaking ceremonies, grand opening events, and turnover to Operations.
- Assist with multiple concurrent projects with oversight from the Project Manager.
- Help support project delivery through agenda, project plans, status reporting and other communications.
- Manage project sub-tasks and maintain accountability across internal personnel, identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project life cycle, develop creative solutions to unexpected obstacles, and identify and manage project critical path responsibilities across team members, business partners, and other stakeholders.
- Help in tracking ongoing project financials including review and approval of monthly invoices with reconciliation of AZ preliminary notices.
- Define scope and schedule to create and distribute bid invitations, RFPs, and RFQs.
- Assist in research and development of new programs and rules prior to opening a new enhancement amenity.
- Schedule and complete turnover to operations for the long-term operation. Maintain a supportive role once new amenities are online, and provide direction in trouble shooting any issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: BS degree in Business, Finance, Management or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (1) year of hands-on experience in a process management, management support or analytical position with demonstrated experience and success working with and leading cross-functional teams to identify project scope and requirements and to develop and implement business solutions in a wide variety of operational, IT, recreational, facilities management ,or general organizational projects.
- Understanding of business processes.
- Working knowledge of business technology tools and business software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Complete understanding and experience in project management concepts and methodologies.
- Full-time: Capable of working extended hours, on occasion, and Anthem signature events as necessary. Hours & schedules may vary.
- Work location: Anthem Civic Building – 3701 W. Anthem Way, and within the Anthem community
A benefits package with insurance coverage, paid time off/paid sick time and a 401(k) plan is available to eligible full-time employees. ACC employees may use Anthem’s Community Center, aquatics park with heated pool, and the community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at reduced prices, and in some cases at no cost, with only a few exceptions.
How to apply:
- Apply online
- Email: email@example.com | Fax: 623-742-6170
- US Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086
- Apply in person: Anthem Civic Building (address above)
Posting date: 4/1/2021 | Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an EOE Employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled