DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This part-time/variable hour position provides the highest level of efficient, time-sensitive and focused customer service for all visitors to the Anthem Community Council offices. The Customer Service Front Desk representative will answer calls on a multi-line phone system in a professional manner; forwarding calls to appropriate staff; respond to resident inquiries in a timely, focused, efficient and accurate manner, perform general office duties, filing, special projects and other administrative duties as assigned. Provides resident and administrative support as needed.
- Greet, acknowledge, and efficiently interact with residents and guests in a friendly, focused and professional manner
- General administrative duties including telephone communications, word processing, filing, copying, general correspondence, data entry using Excel, and applications such as Outlook and Caliber.
- Excellent, focused communications skills required for written, verbal and customer service
- Must be accurate, perform quality work and maintain confidential information
- Cross trains with Welcome Center, working in this vital area as needed
- Cleans and maintains the work area and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks including setup and clean up after meetings. Includes kitchen cleanup twice daily.
- Articulates extensive knowledge of ACC activities, programs and services, policies, and procedures supported by continual review of OAA and other sources of information
- Education: A minimum 2 years of High School completed or equivalent, previous experience in a related position helpful
- Experience: Experience working with various computer programs in a strong customer service environment
- Must have aptitude for detailed, highly effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills are also required in for this position
- CPR & First Aid certifications are helpful, but not required
- Schedule: Flexible and variable within our 5-day work week working mornings, afternoons, or early evenings; some holidays, hours/schedules may vary. Must be available to work hours between 7:45 a.m -5:10 p.m. and an occasional special events on Saturday or Sunday.
- (Primary) Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W. Anthem Way; (Secondary) Anthem Community Center, 41130 N. Freedom Way
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
$12.40 per hour
ACC employees may use Anthem’s Community Center, aquatics park with heated pool ,and the community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at reduced prices, and in some cases at no cost, with only a few exceptions. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K Plan.
This position reports directly to our Customer Service Manager.
How to apply:
- Apply online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 623-742-6170
- US Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086
- Apply in person: Anthem Civic Building (address above)
Posting date: 3/22/2021 | Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an EOE Employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled