winter in the park detailsDecember 19, 2023
3 p.m.-9 p.m.
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
The ACC is thrilled to announce a new holiday event! Anthem residents are invited to join us for a cozy, holiday themed event in the park. Winter in the Park will be in the upper park (northwest grass) and will feature live music, North Pole Pass, food trucks and holiday gifts for purchase. We are excited to celebrate with our community! Event details can be found below.
- Food trucks (listed below)
- Decorate your own Christmas Tree Ornament station $4 (includes ornament decorating kit and a candy cane)
- Holiday gifts for purchase designed by local crafters
- Dantawn Creations
- Anthem Candy
- Ink by Ikai
- North Pole Pass for purchase (details below)
- Free live music by local band The Damn Kids from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
north pole pass
North Pole Pass will be available for purchase through CivicRec (link here) or day of event for $10 per person, adult and child; children two and younger get in for free. We encourage residents to buy passes ahead of time. Pass will be in the form of a wristband that will allow you to participate in the following events! Note: all participants need to purchase a pass if you wish to take part in any of the events below; parents who wish to be in the Santa photo and/or want to accompany their child on the train must also purchase a pass.
- Digital picture with Santa. A holiday themed backdrop will be in the gazebo. Photos will be taken with your own device and will not be printed on site; you will instead have a digital copy available to print however you choose.
- Train ride on Daisy Mountain Railroad
- Holiday themed craft
- Taqueria #1
- Mi Amor Wood Fired Pizza
- Big Brotha BBQ
- Safari Samosas
- Cactus Hot Dogs
- Frosted Frenzy Cupcakes
know before you go
- Benches and ramadas will be available, however, seating is limited. Guests are encouraged to bring blankets and personal chairs
- Parking will be available in the upper lot, middle, and lower lot
- If you have purchased a North Pole Pass online, there will be a tent located in front of the gazebo by the train station where you can pick up your wristbands
General Questions: 623-742-6050
Isabel Juarez, Special Events Coordinator
Briah Kelly, Special Events Assistant Coordinator
Steve Dinkoski, Communications Director
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to Isabel Juarez or Briah Kelly