October 24-25, 2020
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from far and wide come together to celebrate all things fall at ACC's Autumnfest. This family-friendly event celebrates the season with fall-flavored festivities including arts & crafts vendors, carnival rides, pumpkin picking and live entertainment.
Autumnfest is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
decorated pumpkin contestStop by and check out all the decorated pumpkins and vote for your favorite. Just pick up a ballot at the ACC tent located at the front of the walkway leading to the Main Pavilion (next to the decorated pumpkins) and select your top three favorites; then drop off your ballot at the tent. Voting takes place on Saturday, from noon-4:30 p.m., and Sunday, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. A grand prize will be awarded to the winner in each category.
- Arts and crafts galore! Handmade goods, culinary creations, art, jewelry, photography, candles, furniture and many other items will be for sale. Vendors from across the Valley and region flock to Anthem to share and sell their goods. Start your holiday shopping and decorating!
- Decorated pumpkin contest. Come see all the creative entries and vote for your favorite! A grand prize will be awarded to the winner in each category.
- Pumpkin Patch: For $5 each (while supplies last), pick out your own pumpkin(s) to take home and carve, or stay and decorate. No pets allowed in the pumpkin patch.
- Entertainment: Live music at the Main Pavilion; a strolling magician and balloon artists each day. Free.
- Activities: Kids' Zone with inflatables (prices vary), Daisy Mountain Railroad train rides (fees apply) and free hayrides through the park. Snap a photo in the pumpkin patch and share it on social media - a great keepsake from the weekend!
- Festival Food! A well appointed Food Court and Rotary Beer Garden will be open all weekend to satisfy your sweet and savory needs. ATM on site; covered seating provided.
- In support of Firewise International, the Bureau of Land Management’s Fire Safety Informational Trailer will be on site, with some fun giveaways to remind the community of the importance of being a fire safe community. Enjoy a visit from Smokey Bear, and meet some of our local Daisy Mountain Fire and Medical firefighters or tour a fire engine!
- Don't miss the enter-to-win raffle!
arts and crafts fair
- Hand carved wooden décor & furniture
- Children’s items (clothing, blinged items & accessories)
- Pet care & accessories
- Holiday/theme wreaths
- Photo art
- Personal accessories (totes, scarves)
- Metal art
- Food items (olive oils, vinegars, home baked goods, seasonings, sauces)
- Body care (lotions & soaps)
Times will be announced closer to the event date.
Times and prices subject to change at the discretion of carnival management.
*Coupons are available at the Civic Building and Community Center, or screen shot the coupon with your phone and present at the carnival ticket booth.
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to Debbie Pulido.