fitness cancellations and/or closures
Classes and programs may be canceled, or ACC facilities occasionally closed. Please note the following to enhance your experience at Anthem's amenities.
- 10/21, 8 a.m. Kickology canceled
- Dive Well will be closed from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. on October 21st for a Boulder Creek Dive Meet
- Adventure Club will be closed Oct. 27 (no evening hours); Oct. 31 (no evening hours); Nov. 11 and Nov. 24.
- Pool will be closed Dec. 9 from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. for a Triathlon
pool and fitness class schedules
softball/baseball field availability
The softball & baseball fields are "open play" when not scheduled/reserved. Call the Community Center front desk at 623-879-3011 to verify in advance. Hours are subject to change without written notice.
- Soccer, Volleyball and Flag Football sports schedules are available in the Schedules section of the Document Center.
adventure club hours
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.-1 p.m./4-7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.-1 p.m. (no evening hours)
Parents may drop off their children (6 mo.-9 yrs.) for a maximum of two hours per day, but must remain at the Community Center. Adventure Club staff members are certified in first aid and CPR.
Cost: $5 per child for the first hour and $1 per child for the second hour
aquatics park hoursLap Pool
Monday–Thursday: 5 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; closed from 4-6 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday for swim practice.
Friday: 5 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Big Splash Water Park
Closed for the season.
rock wall hours
Monday and Wednesday: 5-8 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday: Closed
Friday: 5-7:30 p.m. (BOGO night)
Saturday–Sunday: 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Cost: $5/hour or $39 for 12-punch pass