The Anthem Community Council (ACC) offers activities for residents of all ages at the Community Center, Civic Building and in the three ACC-owned parks.
Registration is first-come, first-served. A minimum participation is required to run program and activities (including sports leagues). After deadline, fees increase by $5. Programs are offered to non-residents at a higher rate.
- Register online for activities at the Community Center.
- Register online for activities at the Civic Building.
- View Activity Guide for all upcoming programming.
Register online for Community Center activities with a username and password. If you do not have a username and password, contact a membership services coordinator at 623-879-3013. Online registration for activities at the Civic Building does not require a username and password.
Storytime with Buddie the Elf (All ages)
- Cost is $25 family of 4/$14 per pair/$8 individual.
- Register by December 12.
- Event takes place at the Community Center on December 17, from 2-4 p.m.
- Storytime, snacks, crafts, photo booth and a "snowball" fight
Prescription Drug Awareness
- MCSO deputies offer info about the prescription drug epidemic affecting our country.
- A Q-and-A with the audience will follow.
- Three chances to take part in the discussion: November 18, 11 a.m.-noon; December 5 and 7 from 8-9 p.m.
- Register to attend the free session.