The Anthem Community Council (ACC) offers activities for residents of all ages at the Community Center, Civic Building and in the three ACC-owned parks.
Registration is first-come, first-served. A minimum participation is required to run program and activities (including sports leagues). After deadline, fees increase by $5. Programs are offered to non-residents at a higher rate.
- Register online for activities at the Community Center.
- Register online for activities at the Civic Building.
- View Activity Guide for all upcoming programming.
Register online for Community Center activities with a username and password. If you do not have a username and password, contact a membership services coordinator at 623-879-3013. Online registration for activities at the Civic Building does not require a username and password.
Winter Wonderland Saturday Night Fever
- Cost is $20; ages 6-8th graders
- Register by January 13.
- Event takes place at the Community Center on January 20, from 7-10 p.m.
- Holiday-themed activities, dinner, Rock Wall climbing and a "snowball" fight
- Free class for astronomy and celestial photography enthusiasts/hobbyists
- Lecture followed by Q-and-A
- January 18, 7-9 p.m. at the Civic Building