For all inquiries and questions, call 623-742-4536.
- Landscaping maintenance, irrigation and lighting: ACC Parks and Facilities
- Code enforcement: Mary Beth Zahn, Parkside Community Manager
- Billing and assessments: Doug Greenstein, ACC CFO
- Law enforcement: 911 emergency, 602-876-1011 non-emergency
Paseo irrigation will switch from potable to reclaimed water
In an effort to save money on escalating irrigation costs, the Anthem Community Council, EPCOR and BrightView Landscapes, LLC. have devised a plan to switch from potable to less expensive reclaimed water for the ACC-owned common areas in Paseo. The work is planned for August 2016. Review the information and view the aerial map of the work area.
- Specifications for Anthem Paseo Landscape Management
- Temporary Overflow Parking Resolution
- Paseo Disclosure (Resolution)
- Paseo Towing Policy
- Unanimous Consent for Paseo Street Parking (Resolution)
- Unanimous Written Consent for Paseo Street Parking (Resolution - July 28, 2015)
- Unanimous Written Consent for Paseo Street Parking (Resolution - August 20, 2015)
- Paseo - Deferral of Paseo Street Parking Resolution (Resolution - October 15, 2015)
- Reinstatement of the Original Fine Policy for Paseo Parking (Resolution - May 9, 2016)