The end of the year is closing in fast, and that means the holidays will be here in no time. Below are important dates to keep in mind as you start planning your decorations. (Visit your HOA's Document Center and view the Residential Design Guidelines for complete details on holiday decorations.)
- Halloween: October 24-November 7
- Thanksgiving: November 16-December 1
- Winter Holidays: November 24-January 15
- Halloween: October 1-November 12
- Fall and Winter Holidays: November 1-January 15
- Holiday seasonal decorative lights may be displayed between November 15 and January 15.
- Seasonal decorations may be installed 30 days prior to the holiday and must be removed within 15 days after the holiday.
- Remember that lights must be hung using temporary hangers (no nails). Also, yard decorations are not allowed.