Be part of Anthem’s future as a Board member
As a member of the Anthem Community Council and HOA Boards of Directors, Anthem residents have the opportunity to do more than just talk about Anthem and what the future holds for their community, they have a chance to actually shape it.
The 2019 election process is now underway.
The Anthem Community Council has two open three-year seats on its Board; one each representing the residents of the Anthem Country Club Community Association (ACCCA) and the Anthem Parkside Community Association (APCA).
ACCCA and APCA both have two open seats on their HOA Boards; elected directors serve two-year terms. The Village HOA will have five open seats; elected directors serve one-year terms. Election packets, including application for candidacy, are now available.
For ballot information or with questions, contact your HOA.
- January 8: Call for Candidates opens
- January 28: Deadline to file candidacy
- February 11: Meet the Candidates Night (Village & Country Club); 6:30 p.m. Village - Village pool area; Country Club - Ironwood Clubhouse
- February 12: Meet the Candidates Night (Parkside); 6:30 p.m. at Civic Building
- February 20: Voting begins
- March 15: Voting ends
- March 18: Election verified
- March 20: Winners announced
- April/June: New Board members take their seats at Board meetings.