The abundance of winter rains has brought an abundance of weeds. Please take a few minutes to review your home and lot, and schedule routine maintenance as needed.
- Remove weeds.
- Replace granite landscape rock to cover bare spots.
- Trim trees eight feet above sidewalks, curbs and streets.
- Avoid sprinkler overspray on sidewalks and streets.
- Ensure exterior lighting is in working condition.
- Maintain sun and roller shades in "like-new" condition.
- Determine if it is time to paint your home, garage, walls and gate.