block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Parkside community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls).
Parkside view fences are painted "Spruce Island" and the block walls are painted "Stonington."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven-ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at email@example.com or 623-879-3028.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2018 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
iron view fence start date (2018)
- Unit 1 Echelon: January 17
- Unit 2 Heritage (1): January 22
- Unit 3 Jubilation (1): February 2
- Unit 4 Overture: February 8
- Unit 5 Jubilation (2): February 16
- Unit 6 Jubilation (3): February 22
- Unit 7 Traditions (1): March 6
- Unit 8 Traditions (2): March 12
- Unit 9 Inspirations (1): March 22
- Unit 51 Legend: March 28
- Unit 55 Aurora: April 2
- Unit 57 Firethorn: April 3
- Unit 63 Joshua: April 11
- Unit 91 Mariposa: April 18
block wall start date (2018)
- Unit 22 The Landing: April 23