fall garage sale details
- The community-wide garage sale is September 30–October 1. Online registration is open.
- Parkside will advertise the sale and also list maps and sale items online.
- Parkside is again partnering with Goodwill of Central Arizona. Collection trailers will be set up on October 1, from 1-3 p.m. in three locations: the Community Center parking lot; Canyon Springs School; and Diamond Canyon School. A receipt will be provided for your tax-deductible donation.
- If you have questions about the garage sale or registration process, contact email@example.com or 623-742-4563.
How often is everything updated?
We will update Thursday afternoon of each week up until the week of the sale. That week we will update again after noon on the Friday before the sale.
What if I change my mind about participating in the garage sale?
You can submit your removal request from the registration form, be aware that if you try to unregister after noon on the last day of registration, we will be unable to remove you.
Is there a fee for this?
No, there are no fees.
Can I put up signs?
You can put up a sign, but only on your property. Signage in other areas of the neighborhood are not allowed. Parkside will be putting up banners, distributing maps and paying for advertising in order to promote the sale.
How do I guarantee my sale will be successful?
There really aren’t any guarantees in life, let alone bargain hunting, but we can recommend a few things:
- Make sure you indicate the items you will be selling when you register. That information will be on the list of participants we post.
- Look at some organizing tips like this one http://www.houseofhepworths.com/2012/09/24/10-tips-for-havin-a-killer-garage-sale/.
What are the hours I can run my sale?
The sale will run from 7 a.m. to whenever you get tired and want to pack it in for the day.
I’m not an Anthem Parkside resident, can I participate?
The Anthem Parkside Community Garage limits sales participation to its residents, however shopping is another matter. Anyone can shop the numerous sales, something we highly encourage. One person’s junk is another person’s treasure.
Do I have to register online?
Yes, we will not be taking registration over email, in person or by phone. The online system was built to make planning and running the event as easy for everyone as possible, this includes the ability for people to give us details on what they intend to sell, and all the maps and lists.
What if I don’t sell everything?
Not everything sells and if you want to make a charitable donation, Goodwill will be accepting items in good condition at the Anthem Community Center, Canyon Springs School and Diamond Canyon School from 1-3 p.m. on Sunday October 1.