The Design Guidelines outline the minimum standards for all parts of design (i.e. size, location, materials, colors, plants, etc.) for homes and yards in the community. The guidelines were created to balance the community with the natural desert landscape. View Design Guidelines and related documents in the ACCCA Document Center.
design change application information
- Review the Residential Design Guidelines to make sure your project is in compliance.
- Applications need to be completed for all new changes to your home or landscaping. Download applications in the ACCCA Document Center.
- Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the ACCCA office, located on the second floor of the Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Ste. 201.
The ACCCA does not endorse any vendors or contractors. It is important to review the Residential Design Guidelines with all vendors and contractors before work begins.
how the design change review process works
- Submit application and detailed project plan (including measurements, location, etc.) for the requested changes to your home or landscaping. For application information, see below.
- Once an application is received, it is pre-reviewed by staff. If there are questions or more information (i.e. photos, samples, etc.) is required, you will be contacted.
- Complete applications will be reviewed by the Lifestyle Enhancement Committee (LEC) and either approved or denied.
- You will be notified of your application's status within 45 days of submittal.