Anthem Golf & Country Club
Type of Business:
Job Open Date:
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Job Closing Date:
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
We are looking for Host Staff with flexible availability to work both day and night, weekdays and weekends.
- Responsible for creating the first and last impressions of the Club experience for members and guests by providing the 3 Steps of Service as members/guests are greeted and seated. Also responsible for maintaining an orderly work area and assisting with other staff positions, such as Member Services Representative duties, as requested.
- The Host Staff will converse with members and guests in an outgoing and friendly manner. You will be asked to focus your attention on members' and guests' needs and remain calm, professional and courteous at all times, even when under pressure.
- Responsible for the assisting the service staff as needed, adhering to the ClubCorp standards of service.
- The Host Staff will also assist fellow employee partners, members and guests to ensure delivery of the 3 Steps of Service without being directed.
- Be aware of team members and the environment and participate as a member of the team.
- Previous hosting experience preferred
- Previous experience in service industry preferred
- Ability to work a telephone system
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required if still in school.
How to Apply:
Apply in Person, by Mail, by Email or Fax to:
2708 W. Anthem Club Dr., Anthem, AZ 85086