Facilities Master Plan
The purpose of the Facilities Master Plan (FMP) is to identify and prioritize additional “quality of life” projects that may be funded, designed and built in the next five years or more. The Board approved two significant community projects for funding in the last three years—the purchase and renovation of the Anthem Civic Building (completed in 2014) and Opportunity Way Park (completed in 2016). View the full history of the Facilities Master Plan.
Facilities Master Plan Re-evaluation
As part of their 2016-17 Work Plan, the Community Planning and Development Committee (CPDC) included a re-evaluation of the FMP to determine priority projects for funding consideration. This re-evaluation process will keep the FMP relevant and take into consideration projected Enhancement Fund cash flow and updated demographics, preferences and needs.
Phase III - Evaluation Period: Feb. 1-May 2, 2017
- Feb. 7, 4 p.m.: Those who submitted formalized proposals (prior to Jan. 31) will presented them to the Community Planning and Development Committee (Civic Building). The proposals can be accessed in the table below, along with a form to submit feedback.
- May 2, 4-6 p.m.: Community Planning and Development Committee will host a public open house, with resident feedback opportunity (Civic Building)
Resident-submitted Project Proposals*
|Dog Park||View proposal >>||Submit feedback >>|
|Pickleball Courts||View proposal >>||Submit feedback >>|
|Outdoor Skate Park Expansion||View proposal >>||Submit feedback >>|
*The Indoor Skate Park is no longer being considered at this time.
View Community Feedback Summary >> includes feedback collected through May 1, 2017
Reports and Presentations:
- May 1: Project Site Assessments, Concept Sketches and Cost Estimates (draft research report with preliminary data)
- May 2: Public Open House Presentation
Phase IV - Community Planning and Development Committee to present initial report to ACC Board: May 24, 2017
Phase I - Education Campaign: May 1-Oct. 21, 2016
Facilities Master Plan Educational Packet
You may need to "refresh" the document if you have previously opened the link.
Phase II - Community Input: Oct. 22, 2016-Jan. 31, 2017
- A "Notice of Intent to Submit" must be turned in by 5 p.m., Dec. 31. See educational packet above.
- April 27, 2016 - Board agenda item - Facilities Master Plan Action Plan
- Feb. 7, 2017 - Community Planning and Development Committee meeting
- March 28, 2017 - Community Planning and Development Committee meeting
- April 11 - Joint meeting with Community Planning and Development Committee and Fiscal and Resource Management Committee
- May 2, 2017 - Community Planning and Development Committee open house (with resident input) - 4-6 p.m.