We are currently looking for people to join our team who are high energy, reliable and compassionate for our Day Treatment for Adults Program. Direct Care Providers are responsible for sustaining a positive, enjoyable, safe, and productive environment for individual that we serve in this program. We are looking to hire applicants who demonstrate a genuine desire in working with people with disabilities or special needs, and who expect a rewarding employment experience.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising and assisting the individuals with self directions, specific goals, shopping, budgeting, self care and overall daily living skills for their ongoing development towards self-sufficiency.
- Transporting individuals to and from their residence to the Day Program, as well as to community outings and events.
- Helps prepare weekly activities that the individuals participate in.
- Provide medication administration when needed
- Maintains daily documentation for individuals
- Maintains cleanliness of environment
- Possesses effective communications skills
- Ability to multitask, think critically, and practice basic problem solving skills
- Facilitate or lead in behavior management
- Ensure confidentiality, privacy and dignity of individuals we serve is upheld.
- Practices good judgment and has ability to evaluate and anticipate consequences
- Other duties as assigned
Apply online or via email/fax.