DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Acting as the primary point of contact with patrons, this part-time, variable-hour position serves Anthems residents and guests by providing up-to-date community information, promoting Community Center programs, while providing exceptional customer service. Additionally the selected applicant will be answering calls in a professional manner and responding to resident inquires. Customer Service staff also act as a source of information for other staff members while assisting with their training. Customer Service Staff must provide the highest levels of Customer Service and support to the residents and guest that come to the Community Center for programs, and use of the facilities. In addition staff will provides administrative support, assist with room set ups, and other duties as needed. Adherence to the Anthem Way values is essential to success.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service in person and on the phone (answering incoming calls) to our residents, guest and coworkers;
- Performs basic reception duties while educating and enforcing policies and procedures;
- Registers residents and takes payments for Community Center programs, services or other items offered for sale. In addition issues equipment to residents and guest;
- Monitors lobby area while maintaining a clean and organized work area;
- Must be accurate, responsible, and dependable for team support of resident services;
- Responds to emergency situations as directed by supervisor and performs others duties as required.
- Education: High school diploma/GED, some college or related experience a plus.
- Experience: Previous Customer Service, cash handling experience a plus
- Skill sets needed: excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communications skills. A strong work ethic and ability to be a team player. Accurate data entry and quality work results.
- Knowledge: Proficient use of computer applications (MS Office suite) and web applications.
- Part Time hourly – Schedule is flexible and variable within our seven (7) day work week, working early mornings to afternoon or evenings, hours-schedules may vary. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Work location – Anthem Community Center – 41130 N. Freedom Way
- The selected applicant MUST be available from as early as 4:45 a.m. and can expect to work between 16 to 20 hours per week. There may occasionally be an opportunity to pick up an additional shift.
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, tennis courts, Aquatics Park with heated pool and Community Park as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K Plan.
This position reports directly to: Mark Gatchell, Front Desk Manager
Please send your cover letter, detailed resume and application to Human Resources at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 623-742-6170
US Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086
Or apply in person at the Anthem Community Council Office
Applications can be secured from the Anthem Community Council website: onlineatanthem.com/sites/default/files/anthem-employment-application.pdf
Posting date: 04/19/2017 Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an EOE Employer