DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently seeking applicants for our Community Center Membership services. The selected applicant will be providing and promoting information to our residents concerning Community Center membership and amenities. ACC employees must be willing to follow the Anthem Way, a statement of our values. If you enjoy being active and working in a positive, responsible team environment we encourage you to apply.
- Facilitating the new membership application process;
- Interact in a professional manner with employees, residents, their guest and the general public as a source of information;
- Performing data entry and other office duties as assigned;
- Preparing reports for management;
- Articulates extensive knowledge of the ACC, programs and services, policies and procedures;
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are enforced;
- Keep accurate records;
- Assist the Front Desk Service Manager with training, coverage and supervision of the Front Desk/Registration operations during non-membership appointment hours;
- Keep accurate Incident reports and report them immediately to the Manager on Duty;
- Assist as needed with the Manager on Duty program;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: A minimum of High School completed or equivalent
- Experience: Previous experience in a customer service environment is essential
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have aptitude for detail, highly effective interpersonal and problem solving skills. Excellent communication and customer service skills are also required for this position.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, general office equipment and cash handling/balancing skills.
- Must be available to work afternoon hours. Hours are scheduled between 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. based on the needs of the facility. Days of operation will include Monday through Saturday with occasional Sundays as needed. Additional hours may occasionally be available.
- Work location– Anthem Community Center –41130 N. Freedom Way, Anthem
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, tennis courts, Aquatics Park with heated pool and Community Park as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K Plan.
This position reports directly to: Kevin Shaffer, Community Center Director
Please send your cover letter, detailed resume and application to Human Resources at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 623-742-6170
U.S. Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086
Or apply in person at the Anthem Community Council Office
Applications can be secured from the Anthem Community Council website: onlineatanthem.com/sites/default/files/anthem-employment-application.pdf
Posting date: 04/19/2017 Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an EOE Employer