The Anthem Parkside Community Association Design Guidelines provide an overall framework for community development and progress in an orderly and cohesive manner, implementing planning and design concepts which are required by regulatory agencies and desirable to its residents. The Design Guidelines include minimum standards for the design, size, location, style, structure, materials and color of architectural improvements and landscaping, and relevant criteria for the construction or modification of all improvements made by any party other than the original builder.
The Anthem Parkside Homeowners Association does not endorse any particular vendor or contractor for the purchase or installation of any security door or paint products. Homeowners can choose any vendor or contractor so long as the design is identical to the preapproved security door design and/or paint schemes.
- Parkside Design Guidelines
- Parkside Approved Plant List
- Parkside Approved Granite
- Parkside (Sherwin Williams) Color Schemes
- Parkside (Dunn Edwards) Color Schemes
- Parkside Steel Shield Security Doors
- Parkside First Impressions Security Doors
- Exterior Paint Application for Approval
- Parkside Architectural Review Committee Application for Approval
Application for approval forms can be submitted via email to email@example.com or dropped off at the HOA office located at 3701 W. Anthem Way, Ste. 201.