Learn how local government works.
Raise Awareness about the ACC, its mission and proposals.
Share ideas about youth issues, needs and community enhancements.
CHANGE YOUR COMMUNITY!
The Anthem Youth Advisory Council (AYAC) exists to inform the Board of issues and needs concerning youth. The purpose of the AYAC is to provide thirteen (13) Anthem youth ages 12-18 yrs. with the opportunity to work with the Anthem Community Council (ACC) Board and staff to:
- Raise awareness about the ACC, its mission and proposals among Anthem youth.
- Develop leadership and operational skills and contribute to the future development and enhancement of Anthem.
Other areas of focus for 2017-2018 may include:
- Learn about how local government works and how community services are provided.
- Share ideas about youth issues, needs and community enhancements.
- Develop, operate and market an Anthem Youth Mentoring program.
For more information: Jenna Kohl; email@example.com, 623-742-6064.