2017 Road Maintenance and Seal Coat Application
- Pavement seal coat application is planned for May 15 through June 8, in select Country Club neighborhoods. Work will begin at 7 a.m. each day.
Know When Your Street Will Be Closed
- Review the maintenance schedule for closure information in your neighborhood.
- Reminders will be attached to your garage and email updates will be sent.
- Streets will be closed for 24-hour periods during maintenance.
Maintenance on Main Roads
- Anthem Club Drive – Roadwork will be completed in four segments. Traffic control signage will be posted.
Wolf Run Drive – Roadwork will be completed over two days. All traffic will be one-way.
- May 25 - Eastbound traffic only
- May 26 – Westbound traffic only
- Schedules are subject to change due to inclement weather (i.e. rain) or other unexpected circumstances. Check this page or subscribe to ACCCA eNews for the most up-to-date information.
No Street or Driveway Access for Residents, Deliveries or Vendors
- During maintenance, you will have no street or driveway access for 24 hours (from 7 a.m. until 7 a.m. the following day). You will be financially responsible for any damage that occurs if you drive or walk on the street during the period that it is closed.
- All vehicles must be moved from your garage or driveway by 6 a.m. and parked on a nearby street (see maintenance schedule for street parking locations) or remain parked while the street is closed. Vehicles left on a street scheduled for maintenance are subject to be towed at the owner’s expense.
- You will not be able to receive deliveries (i.e. UPS, FedEx) at your house during maintenance.
- Your vendors (i.e. landscaping) will be unable to access your street during maintenance.
Split Street Sealing
Some streets require a split street approach because of arterial street accessibility. Certain sections might be closed longer than the 24-hour period. Impacted streets are:
- Crooked Stick Road
- Congressional Drive
- Anthem Creek Drive
Emergency Protocol and Additional Information Regarding Roadwork Preparation
- Emergencies – Emergency vehicles will have full access in order to respond to fire, medical, police or other emergency issues.
- Special Assistance – If you have difficulty or require special assistance to travel between your home and parked vehicle, contact 623-742-4530.
- Trash and Recycling – Regularly scheduled pickup days will not be effected. All pickups will occur prior to 7 a.m. on scheduled maintenance days. Plan accordingly by placing bins out the night before.
- Irrigation – Turn off your front yard irrigation systems prior to 7 a.m. on your maintenance day.