Who We Are:
- Greet, acknowledge, and interact with residents in a friendly and professional manner;
- General administrative duties including telephone communications, word processing, filing, copying, general correspondence, data entry using Excel, and web internet applications such as Outlook, Citrix, and Caliber;
- Excellent communications skills required for written, verbal and customer service;
- Must be accurate, perform quality work and maintain confidential information;
- Cross trains with Welcome Center, working in this vital area as needed;
- Ability to learn and setup audio/visual support for various groups as requested;
- Cleans and maintains the work area and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks including setup and clean up after events;
- Articulates extensive knowledge of ACC activities, programs and services, policies, and procedures;
- Maintains a safe environment for all the visit the Civic building;
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are enforced;
- Keep accurate Incident reports and report them immediately to management;
- Attend all staff meetings as scheduled;
- Maintain accurate time card activity;
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Service Manager.
- Education: A minimum 2 years of High School completed or equivalent, previous experience in a related position helpful.
- Experience: Experience working with various computer programs in a strong customer service environment.
- Must have aptitude for detailed, highly effective interpersonal and problem solving skills. Excellent communication skills are also required in for this position.
- CPR & First Aid certifications are helpful, but not required.
- Schedule is flexible and variable within our 5 day work week working mornings, afternoons, or early evenings; some holidays, hours/schedules may vary. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Work location– Anthem Civic Building –3701 W. Anthem Way, #201, Anthem.
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, tennis courts, Aquatics Park with heated pool and Community Park as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices.
This position reports directly to: Jackie Lee-Secoda, Community Service Manager
Please send your cover letter, detailed resume and application to Sheryl Brown, HR Manager, at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fax: 623-742-6170
US Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086
Or apply in person at the Anthem Community Center
Applications can be secured from the Anthem Community Council website: http://www.onlineatanthem.com/sites/default/files/anthem-employment-application.pdf
Posting date: 03/02/2017 Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an EOE Employer